From: Rock Hill, SC
Hometown: Bel Air, MD
First jump: October 2006
# Jumps: 5500+
Tunnel Time: 300 hrs+ ?
Gear: Javelin Odyssey, Valkyrie 75, PDR 113, Cypres 2, Tony Suit, Pro-track, Quattro, Viso II, Cookie G3
Former teams: Carolina Turbo XP (2010-2015), VTSD (2009)
Skydiving Influences: Jan Lane, Shannon Pilcher, Craig Girard, Kirk Verner
Hobbies / Activities: Fishing, Disc golf, Hiking/Outdoors
Education Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech
- 2015: Carolina Turbo XP - 4th Place USPA Nationals Open
- 2014: Carolina Turbo XP - 4th Place USPA Nationals Open
- 2014: GKXP - 1st Place USPA Nationals (16way)
- 2014: XP8 - 3rd Place USPA Nationals Open (8way)
- 2013: Carolina Turbo XP - 4th Place USPA Nationals Open
- 2013: Carolina TurbOcho - 5th Place USPA Nationals Open (8way)
- 2012: Carolina Turbo XP - 6th Place USPA Nationals Open
- 2011: Carolina Turbo XP - 10th Place USPA Nationals Open
- 2010: Carolina Turbo XP - 1st Place USPA Nationals Advanced
- 2009: VTSD - 1st Place USPA Collegiate Nationals Open
- 2009: VTSD - 1st Place USPA Nationals Intermediate
How I got into Skydiving: I had always wanted to to try skydiving, and the summer before attending VT, I won a raffle for a free tandem skydive from the Virginia Tech Skydiving Club.
What I like best about 4-way: Improving and helping others improve!
What I like best about SDC Rhythm XP: The dedication to competition and the sport